- What is the clash of clans addiction?
- What is considered clash of clans addiction?
- How much clash of clans is too much?
- Some alarming clash of clans addiction statistics
- Symptoms & Causes of the clash of clans addiction
- Symptoms & Signs of clash of clans addiction
- Possible causes of clash of clans dependency
- Why is clash of clans so addictive?
- Problem, bad effects & consequences of clash of clans
- creating general health problems
- affecting your brain & mental health
- affecting your relationships
- How to stop your clash of clans addiction
- Main steps and solutions to break the clash of clans addiction
- Best clash of clans blocker apps & software
- Best books to quit clash of clans
- where to seek extra help?
Am I Addicted To clash of clans?
Welcome to our digital detoxing series! A series on how to stop addictions to Fortnite, Facebook, Instagram, porn, Netflix, Youtube, Tinder… (find them all here).
Today, let’s talk about the clash of clans addiction.
About clash of clans
Clash of clans is a game where players build defenses and attack other players in order to earn resources.
clash of clans, a “real” addiction?
Officialy an addiction?
Let’s have a look to the DSM-5,the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Does it includes clash of clans addiction?
No, it is not listed in the DSM-5.
So what is the clash of clans addiction?
There is no one answer to this question as everyone experiences addiction differently. However, some common symptoms of addiction include feeling unable to control one’s use of the game, feeling withdrawal symptoms when not playing, and continuing to play despite negative consequences. If you or someone you know is experiencing these symptoms, it is important to seek professional help.
What is considered clash of clans addiction?
How much clash of clans is too much?
There is no definitive answer for this question. It depends on the person and how much time they are willing to spend on the game.
Some alarming clash of clans addiction statistics
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the individual and their level of addiction. However, some studies suggest that up to 50% of people who play Clash of Clans are addicted to the game.
Symptoms & Causes of the clash of clans addiction
Why is clash of clans so addictive?
There are many reasons why Clash of Clans is so addictive. The game is easy to learn and play, and it has a lot of content to keep players engaged. The game is also well-designed and balanced, which keeps players coming back for more. In addition, the social aspects of the game (such as clans and alliances) add to its replay value.
Possible causes of clash of clans dependency
There is no one definitive answer to this question. Some possible causes could include a need for social interaction, a desire to compete and win, or simply enjoying the game mechanics.
Signs & Symptoms of clash of clans addiction
- 1. You think about Clash of Clans when you should be doing something else.
- 2. You spend more time playing Clash of Clans than you do with your family and friends.
- 3. You can’t go more than a few hours without thinking about Clash of Clans.
- 4. You spend more money on Clash of Clans than you do on other things.
- 5. You have dreams about Clash of Clans.
- 6. You can’t stop talking about Clash of Clans.
- 7. You are a Clash of Clans addict.
Problem, consequences & bad effects of clash of clans
What are some benefits of clash of clans
There are many reasons why Clash of Clans is so great. Here are some of the most notable advantages:
-Clash of Clans is an extremely popular game with a large player base. This means that there is always someone online to play with, which can lead to some very intense and competitive games.
-The game is very well designed and is very easy to pick up and play. However, it also has a lot of depth and strategy involved, which can keep players hooked for a long time.
-Clash of Clans is free to play, which makes it very accessible to everyone.
-The game has regular updates and new content is always being added, keeping the game fresh and exciting.
-Clash of Clans is a great game to play with friends and family. It is also a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
But at the opposite, what can be some clash of clans addiction problems addicts suffer from?
general health problems
There is no scientific evidence to suggest that playing Clash of Clans has any negative effect on health. However, like any other activity, it is important to moderate screen time and take breaks to avoid eye strain.
Additionally, some people may find the game addictive and become obsessed with winning, which could lead to sleep deprivation or neglecting other important aspects of life.
affecting your brain & mental health
There is not enough research to say definitively whether or not playing Clash of Clans has any negative effects on the brain. However, some experts suggest that spending too much time engaged in virtual combat could lead to desensitization to real-world violence.
Additionally, the fast-paced, competitive nature of the game could lead to increased levels of stress and anxiety. If you find that you are feeling excessively stressed or anxious after playing Clash of Clans, it may be best to take a break from the game.
Is clash of clans bad for your mental health?
- 1. Addiction: Clash of Clans is a highly addictive game, and some experts believe that it could lead to addiction.
- 2. Social Isolation: Clash of Clans can lead to social isolation, as players spend more time interacting with the game than with other people.
- 3. Depression: Some experts believe that the constant competition in Clash of Clans could lead to depression.
- 4. Anxiety: The fast-paced nature of Clash of Clans could lead to anxiety.
- 5. Stress: The constant competition and pressure to perform well in Clash of Clans could lead to stress.
affecting your relationship
There is no definitive answer to this question as the effects of playing Clash of Clans will vary from person to person and relationship to relationship. However, some potential negative effects that could occur as a result of playing Clash of Clans include:
-Spending more time playing the game than interacting with your partner, which could lead to feelings of neglect or loneliness.
-Arguing with your partner over who gets to play the game or how much time is being spent playing.
-Allowing the game to interfere with other aspects of your life, such as work, school, or socializing with friends and family.
-Becoming so wrapped up in the game that you no longer have any interest in spending time with your partner outside of playing Clash of Clans.
How To Stop Your clash of clans Addiction
So you think you are addicted to clash of clans and you are wondering how to quit it? How to break and overcome your cravings for clash of clans ?
Here are the best solutions, steps, ressources and help you can get to treat your clash of clans addiction.
Main steps and solutions to break the clash of clans addiction
- 1. Acknowledging that you have a problem.
- 2. Seeking professional help.
- 3. Identifying your triggers.
- 4. Avoiding situations where you are likely to engage in the addictive behavior.
- 5. Finding alternative activities to replace the addictive behavior.
- 6. Building a support network of family and friends.
- 7. Staying positive and motivated to recover.
That’s what most documentation outhere is about… However, quitting a digital addiction can be a bit trickier than that.
So our team, after testing many ways, designed a bulletproof way to overcome them. Here are some clear and practical steps that are very powerful to quit a digital addiction, including clash of clans:
1. Purge temptations
Cleaning your life from temptations is much easier than resisting to them. Disable or delete your clash of clans accounts, change the password and hide it somewhere you can’t access easily, keep your phone / computer far away… Out of sight out of mind.
Here is a video from our course the The Digital Purge. on how to add resistance to your temptations, so you become so lazy to engage with them that you give them up:
Click here if you want to see more of the Digital Purge!
2. Spot & Reveal your emotional triggers
There are some reasons, often hidden ones, that your brain and your heart love so much clash of clans. Those reasons act as triggers to pull your cravings. Rather than chasing the addiction, it’s a more efficient strategy to look at the feelings driving you toward it. That way you can cure and heal the feeling. You’ll feel better and the cravings will magically disapear.
3. Rewire to life
An addiction FOMO (fear of missing out) can be huge and really painful to resist, especally if it was here for a long time. However learning to live with it is necessary to build a life full of peace and joy. Strategies to fight FOMO and rewire to life include meditation, nature activities, social interraction, intellectual and creative projects, meaningful adventures… basicaly anything that fill your soul.
4. How to not relapse and fully recover?
It may takes days, weeks, months or even years. You may relapse a few times, but the most important is that you keep engaging less and less with clash of clans. Each day you resist to it is a day weakening your brain connections with clash of clans. From your patience and discipline will arise incredible mind strength, hope and wisdom.
Best clash of clans blocker apps & functionnalities
Additionally, you can limit or block access to clash of clans using those apps:
- 1. Clash of Clans Blocker
- 2. Clash of Clans Limiter
- 3. Clash of Clans Controller
- 4. Clash of Clans Manager
- 5. Clash of Clans Monitor
Best books around clash of clans
- 1. Clash of Clans Addiction: How to Overcome It and Take Control of Your Life
- 2. Clash of Clans: An Unofficial Guide to Becoming the Best Player
- 3. Clash of Clans: The Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Champion
- 4. Clash of Clans: Tips, Tricks, and Strategies for Domination
- 5. Clash of Clans: The Unofficial Game Guide
where to seek extra help?
Do you need some support and help to stop and overcome your clash of clans addiction? If you or someone you know is struggling with clash of clans addiction, there are a few places to seek help.
First, check our course The Digital Purge. This course has already helped many digital addicts to rewire to what matter. But other options also exist.
If you are struggling with a Clash of Clans addiction, there are many resources available to help you. You can start by visiting the website of the National Council on Problem Gambling, which offers information and resources on gambling addiction.
Additionally, you can contact a professional therapist or counselor who can help you address your addiction.
If you’re struggling with Clash of Clans addiction, don’t worry – you’re not alone. There are plenty of people out there who have overcome their addiction and are living happier, healthier lives.
The first step to overcoming your addiction is to admit that you have a problem. This can be difficult, but it’s important to recognize that your addiction is a real issue that’s impacting your life in a negative way. Once you’ve admitted that you have a problem, you can begin to take steps to overcome it.
One of the best ways to overcome your addiction is to find a healthy hobby or activity to replace Clash of Clans in your life. This could be something like playing a sport, going for walks, or even taking up a new hobby. Whatever you choose, make sure it’s something that you enjoy and that helps you take your mind off of Clash of Clans.
In addition to finding a healthy activity to replace Clash of Clans, it’s also important to seek professional help if you’re struggling to overcome your addiction on your own. There are many resources available to help you overcome your addiction, so don’t be afraid to reach out for help. With the right support, you can overcome your addiction and start living a happier, healthier life.
To go further, please check our course The Digital Purge.