A compilation of inspiring and thought-provoking quotes for entrepreneurs, missing from the internet. Missing quotes are compiled from a variety of online and offline sources to provide a diverse range of ideas, motivation and advice. These inspirational words can help entrepreneurs as they begin their business journey, or when they feel stuck along the way.
The best missing quotes
1. When one person is missing the whole world seems empty. — Pat Schweibert, Tear Soup: A Recipe for Healing After Loss
2. The day internet stops functioning forever — so many works will get missing forever!
3. Light is colder when there are parts of it missing. — Olli Jalonen
4. You were the missing piece of my soul, the breath in my lungs, and the blood in my veins. — J.A. Redmerski
5. What if Happily Ever After is a path you can choose and not The End? — Tracie Sage, The Missing Manual to Love, Marriage and Intimacy: A Proactive Path to Happily Ever After
6. What’s missing from pop music is danger. — Prince
7. I often feel sorry for people who don’t read good books — they are missing a chance to lead an extra life.
8. And while he was doing those things, he thought about Allie and the love that was missing from both their lives. — Nicholas Sparks
9. We have everything we need to be happy, but we aren’t happy. Something’s missing. — Ray Bradbury
10. When someone starts topic ‘True love’Automatically My soul missing you..!! — Vaishal sheth
11. The people who are teaching religion and not teaching love are missing the message. — Ziggy Marley
12. My golf has really improved even though my score hasn’t. I’m missing the ball much closer now. — Richard Bull
13. Meditation can reintroduce you to the part that’s been missing. — Russell Simmons
14. Like language, books serve to express us, but also to complete us, furnishing, through a variety of excerpted and reworked fragments, the missing elements of our personality. — Pierre Bayard
15. Believing in Jesus prevent you from failing and missing the true end and scope of life, which is God — Samuel Asumadu–Sarkodie
16. Problems in relationship occur because each person is concentrating on what is missing in the other person. — Wayne Dyer
17. The Parthenon without the marbles is like a smile with a tooth missing. — Neil Kinnock
18. If you write in the Old World, and against it, your work must die, go missing, be veiled, before it can live the life for which it was destined in the New World. — Patrick Nowell–Smith
19. Haven’t I proved to you yet that I don’t give a damn about your missing parts? — RaeAnne Thayne, Dancing In The Moonlight
20. Those who think they know it ALL don’t know what they are missing! — Tanya Masse, Stairway to Awesomeness!: 30 Fundamental Steps to Living a Life of Awesomeness!
21. No matter what you achieve in life, you’re always wondering, ‘Is there something I should be doing? Is there something I’m missing? — Reba Mcentire
22. Yesterday I parked my car in a tow–away zone…when I came back the entire area was missing. — Steven Wright
23. But here, the rain was just another part of the landscape. Like it was the thing that lived here and we were merely visitors. — Megan Miranda, All the Missing Girls
24. Those who think they know it ALL don’t know what they are missing! — Tanya Masse, Stairway to Awesomeness!: 30 Fundamental Steps to Living a Life of Awesomeness!
25. You are the silence between the notes. The white space between the letters. The missing that makes everything else a something. — pleasefindthis, I Wrote This For You: Just the Words
26. Let go of what cannot be changed and let love in. — Marnie Grundman, Missing A True Story Of A Childhood Lost
27. Do you know what the mathematical expression is for longing? … The negative numbers. The formalization of the feeling that you are missing something. — Peter Høeg, Smilla’s Sense of Snow
28. Believing in Jesus prevent you from failing and missing the true end and scope of life, which is God — Samuel Asumadu–Sarkodie
29. So many people are missing their way in life because they are afraid to sign the lease on their gift. — Steve Harvey, Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success
30. I’m Detective Piper of the Fairyland Metro Police, and I’ve been called in to investigate the incident of the missing frog prince… — A.F. Stewart, Fairy Tale Fusion
31. The promise of the early web was that everyone could have a website but there was something missing. Maybe the technology wasn’t ready. — Matt Mullenweg
32. Sad to say I’m missing the Masters. Thanks to the fans for so many kind wishes. — Tiger Woods
33. No, the sadness will soften, its edges will become less rough. In time missing him will be the way you love him. — M.J. Rose, The Witch of Painted Sorrows
34. This is to show the world that I can paint like Titian. [A big drawing of a rectangle] Only technical details are missing. — Wolfgang Pauli
35. I think forgiveness is a missing key to corporate success. — Shandel Slaten
36. I learned a long time ago that there is something worse than missing the goal, and that’s not pulling the trigger. — Mia Hamm
37. We’ll have all the same players… We’ll be missing one, actually. — Sonny Bono
38. ‘…as I was sifting through a heap of old and new ”identity cards, ” I noticed that something was missing: my identity.’ — Sigizmund Krzhizhanovsky, Autobiography of a Corpse
39. The day internet stops functioning forever — so many works will get missing forever!
40. I think forgiveness is a missing key to corporate success. — Shandel Slaten
41. Her hair is smoldering. Her face was smudged with soot. She had a cut on her arms, her dress was torn, and she was missing a boot. Beautiful. — Rick Riordan
42. The part of something is missing and the remaining part is itself not able to explain what part is missing. — Neetesh Dixitxit
43. If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments. — Steven Alexander
44. It’s a great day! And if you don’t think it’s a great day, just try missing one. — Zig Ziglar
45. Missing your lunch is not exactly the end of the world. — Mike Jackson
46. It was odd but I couldn’t jump the chasm of missing evidence to the conclusion Todd was making. — S.A. Tawks, Misadventurous
47. Have you ever watched a crab on the shore crawling backward in search of the Atlantic Ocean, and missing? That’s the way the mind of man operates. — H. L. Mencken
48. The more you speak more languages, the more you understand about yourself. It’s like being blind. You aren’t less of a person, but you’re missing out on wonderful things. — Sandra Cisneros
49. Everybody knows that. The missing step is always the next. — Óscar Lopes
50. No one can keep their word. Everyone’s in hurry and jumping to the next opportunity. There’s something missing. — Steve Young
We all experience a feeling of missing someone or something at some point in our life. In such times, these quotes can act as a source of comfort. So, whether you’re missing someone who has gone away or missing a time that has gone by, these quotes can help you make peace with your feelings. Thus, cherish the moments you have and remember that nothing lasts forever.