Entrepreneurship is a mindset. It’s about seeing opportunities where others see roadblocks, and it’s about having the courage to take risks. These quotes will remind you of why you became an entrepreneur in the first place, and they’ll inspire you to keep going no matter what obstacles you face.
The best deepest quotes
1. The gift of writing — natural flow of thoughts from the deepest heart.
2. Deepest principle of human nature is to be appreciated. — William James
3. The music that can deepest reach and cure all ill is cordial speech. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. There is a joy available that the deepest grief cannot put out. No circumstance or person can take away the joy God gives. — Timothy Keller
5. The sharpest criticism often goes hand in hand with the deepest idealism and love of country. — Robert F. Kennedy
6. I always had the deepest affection for people who carried sublime tears in their silences. — Virginia Woolf
7. His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait that — in a spaniel. Or a whore.
8. I don’t know why, but women in a hair salon share their deepest secrets. — Penelope Cruz
9. Only if you have been in the deepest valley, can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain. — Richard M. Nixon
10. Sex is an act of pleasure and an expression of love. How better to communicate one’s deepest feelings than without the clumsy use of words?–André Chevalier — Nikki Sex, Accuse
11. Tears are often to be found where there is little sorrow, and the deepest sorrow without any tears. — Samuel Johnson
12. I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance. — Pablo Casals
13. The stars do not shine but in the darkness — they reveal their glory only when man is asleep and not watching. This is one of life’s deepest secrets.
14. Sheer animated fantasy is still my first and deepest production impulse. — Walt Disney
15. It is always those closest to us who can cut us the deepest. — Ross Turner, Midnight
16. He confided his deepest secret to you — be always wary of his secret.
17. We interpret life at moments of the deepest desperation. — Roberto Bolano
18. I have asked paramount pIctures to remove thIs shot ImmedIately from the pIcture, I want to also extend my deepest apology to the famIlIes, and also to the u.s. aIr force. — Michael Bay
19. In a way, I managed to get the deepest things, the best things out of people. That’s why I’m a filmmaker. If you don’t have it in you, you’d better do something else. — Werner Herzog
20. It is difficult to realize the true Way just through sword–fencing. Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. — Miyamoto Musashi
21. He loved her, as you can only love someone who is an echo of yourself at your time of deepest sorrow. — Orson Scott Card, Speaker for the Dead
22. The pain you hide leaves the deepest scars. — Marty Rubin
23. There is no drop of water in the ocean, not even in the deepest parts of the abyss, that does not know and respond to the mysterious forces that create the tide. — Rachel Carson
24. Nothing more or less than the deepest, most desperate desire of our hearts. — J.K. Rowling
25. The deepest of all the stereotypes is the human stereotype which imputes human nature to inanimate or collective things. — Walter Lippmann
26. Everything is important. To the smallest insect, even the mouldering tree, the deepest stone in the drift. — Marlene Van Niekerk, Agaat
27. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. — Stephen Richards, Six Figure Success: Time To Think Big–You Can Do It
28. Morandi gave an intimate view of his deepest thoughts. We watched him inquiring after the devilish questions of essences and substances. — Wayne Thiebaud
29. To grow: that is your deepest and truest need when you say, ‘I want to be an actor.’ — Stella Adler
30. Deepest place in my mind is my thinking and thoughts….Do not try to understand me…Otherwise you will drown in me. — Maryum Ahsam
31. Time heals even the deepest wounds. — Sharon E. Rainey, Making a Pearl from the Grit of Life
32. The stars do not shine but in the darkness — they reveal their glory only when man is asleep and not watching. This is one of life’s deepest secrets.
33. We and God have business with each other, and in opening ourselves to God’s influence our deepest destiny is fulfilled. — William James
34. I don’t know why, but women in a hair salon share their deepest secrets. — Penelope Cruz
35. Far, far below the deepest delvings of the dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. — J.R.R. Tolkien
36. The pain you hide leaves the deepest scars. — Marty Rubin
37. Never feel lonely. You are never lonely. At the deepest core of your being, God resides. — Rajneesh
38. The first cut is the deepest. — Rod Stewart
39. In a way, I managed to get the deepest things, the best things out of people. That’s why I’m a filmmaker. If you don’t have it in you, you’d better do something else. — Werner Herzog
40. Deepest place in my mind is my thinking and thoughts….Do not try to understand me…Otherwise you will drown in me. — Maryum Ahsam
41. I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance. — Pablo Casals
42. I have asked paramount pIctures to remove thIs shot ImmedIately from the pIcture, I want to also extend my deepest apology to the famIlIes, and also to the u.s. aIr force. — Michael Bay
43. If you want to match your beat with the universe look at the deepest level of present. — Sushil Singh
44. Neither in the deepest ocean Nor in the perpetual snowHeaven was on earth that dayFor some reason we are yet to know — Sameer Kumar, The Origin Of Martin Krooger
45. Stars burn clear all night till dawn. Do that yourself, and a spring will rise in the dark with water your deepest thirst is for. — Rumi
46. Sin is the despairing refusal to find your deepest identity in your relationship and service to God. — Timothy Keller
47. We must make the choices that enable us to fulfill the deepest capacities of our real selves. — Thomas Merton
48. God’s deepest secrets often miss the wise and prudent and are revealed unto babes. We say, ‘Children, be like your parents.’ Jesus said, ‘Parents, be like your children. — Vance Havner
49. Far clouds of feathery gold, Shaded with deepest purple, gleam Like islands on a dark blue sea. — Percy Bysshe Shelley
50. There are various wounds to describe our hurts — the deepest one is the most painful.
I hope that this collection of quotes about the depths of life has inspired you to look within and explore the depths of your own soul. No matter what obstacles you may face, there is always the potential within yourself to find the strength and courage to push past them. Life can be a beautiful journey if you take the time to appreciate the depths of it.